1.How do I buy electricity units?
There are two options to buy electricity on Instant Energy.
- Download our app on Google play store
- Buy from our website on www.instantenergy.com.ng
2. How do I purchase the token on your platforms?
- If you are a first time user on any of our platforms, you have to register yourself as a user by clicking on our sign up option.
- After successfully registration you will receive a confirmation mail that will allow you login.
- Once you are in you can navigate through your dashboard and add your meter number.
- Click on the purchase unit button and add the amount you wish to buy.
- Once you are done you can go ahead and select from our payment options and make your payment.
- Once your payment has been confirmed our system will generate a receipt for you with your token.
3. How do I know my token purchase is successful?
A receipt with your token on it will be generated immediately one the site, and a mail will be sent to your email address. Generally, it will take less than 30 seconds for your token to be generated.
4. Can I purchase token for other people?
Yes, you can. You can purchase for anyone on our platform, just add their meter number purchase and send to them via SMS or email.
5. Can I purchase token for every state in Nigeria?
We are working to include all the states in Nigeria, so for now you can only purchase token for the states that are listed on our platform.
6. What is the minimum and maximum purchase I can make?
- The minimum you can purchase is ₦1000 and maximum is ₦10000.
- But you can always several purchase within the purchase limit.
- E.g. you want to buy token worth ₦20,000, you can do ₦10000 twice.
7. How do I load the token I generate?
Simply go to the prepaid meter box in your home and type in the token you got form us on the number buttons on your meter box. Once you are done entering the numbers the units purchased will be automatically added
8. Do I need to create an account?
Yes, you just need to do a one-time registration, you can simply create an account by clicking on Buy Energy on the website if you’re a new user.
9. Why do I get an error message when I try to register?
10. Can I check my payment history?
11. How can I edit my profile?
10. Can I check my payment history?
12. Do I need to contact my bank before using your platform?
- Before you use our platform no, but if you encounter any issues with paying with your card, we advise strongly advice that you contact your back to help your resolve the issue.
- Meanly while if the issue is related to our platform, we will be happy to help you resolve it.
13. What do I do when I forget my login details?
- Don’t worry, kindly give us a call or send us a mail and our customer care rep will respond to you as fast as possible to help you with it.
- If it’s just your password your having issues with, you can just simply click on the forgotten password option on the site to reset it. You will be sent an email almost immediately for confirmation.
14. How can I make payment on your platform?
- We have three simple ways you can make payment on our platform
- We have the instant mobile wallet, we take visa, master card, verve card as well.
- You can make payment by adding your debit card/ credit card details as directed on the site or our mobile app.
- You can also make payment by calling our customer care reps on 09094780285 and they will direct you on how to make payment.
15. What happens when I have issues making payments?
- Making payment on our platform is usually and easy and seamless process, but if you encounter any issues, its will be either one of this issue.
- Either then problem is from your debit card and you need to contact your bank.
- Network issues either from your internet provider or our server, in which case we would have been notified of the issue and we will contact you asap.
- • Network issues with our payment gateway, in this case you will need to contact us to resolve the issue for you.
16. What can I do when I get debited for a transaction and token has not been generated?
- In this case please contact us immediately, chances are that we would have already been notified of this and we will be looking to resolve the issue.
- Once you place have made the complain, our technical assist will trace your transaction and send your token to your mail.
17. How safe is it to make payment online?
It is absolutely safe. Our payment gateway providers PAYSTACK are licensed online payment platform registered with CBN and also known as one of the best on most secured payment platforms in Nigeria.
18. How do I contact Instant Energy?
Cause we care about you and we want to give you the best service experience, we have made available different means of contacting us. You can easily reach us on.
- Technical support: 09094780285
- Customer care: 09020620711, 08092481620
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: NO 3 Fez street off Kumasi Crescent Wuse 2 Abuja FCT Nigeria
19. How soon will you get back to me?
- We here and at your service, we take pride in giving our customers the very best service they require.
- We will get back to you almost immediately, unless otherwise due to any network delay in which case we will here from us in less than an hour. Just be rest assured we will contact you and resolve your issues or complaint.
- In case you don’t get and immediate feedback from us you can always call our customer service numbers on 09094780285 or drop a message on any of our social media platforms
20. How do I the customer make you serve us better?
- You can do that by taking our timely surveys and by dropping feedbacks of our service on our social media platforms i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and also on our web blog.
21. How do I refer others to download your app or use your platform?
- Your referral is very important to us, it means we are doing a good job, and we no people are also passionate about joining this revolution.
- You can simply start by sharing our social media links liking our pages and recommending your families and friends to come and enjoy the convenient way of recharging your electricity bills.